There are dozens of SCP vids. Just do a search on youtube. Once you
learn the basics it really is very simple. I keep an SCP in my tool bag but
the combox is far easier for me to commision or troubleshoot a system and
it will log any weird problems that a system may have. Very few do! I
picked the newest vid and there are better one I am sure.

https://www.schneider-electric.us/en/faqs/FA323474/
Dave Angelini
Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines