From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Dave
Angelini Offgrid Solar
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 7:22 PM
To: Mac Lewis <maclew...@gmail.com>
Cc: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] mate 3s locking

Hi Mac,

I use a cell for some clients with combox. I use Conext Insight for some, it is
a web portal like outbacks optics. Insight is nice because I just look at a
specific site and if I see green, I do not really worry too much. It is read
only and that is how Schneider gets around port forwarding. It has everything
that is on the combox from a data push out only.

At this time I am field testing XW pro which will use the conext gateway and
adds the first wifi monitoring to the power scene.  Insight 2 will be out
around february and it is read/ right into the conext gateway.

I like the new user interface alot more and it has a fresh new look that works
for me. The xwp has the cal rule 21 for grid and microgrid, better parameters
in the power electronics that may add some flexibility in a higher power
rating/surge than the current 6.8kw.

Living large here now that we finally got to fill our 18 K gallons of tanks
with rain! We were down to 3K and that is bare minimum for a wildfire.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net <mailto:offgridso...@sti.net>