I just read the XW pro warranty and the environmental usage. There is no
mention of altitude being a limiting factor of warranty. The XWP does
derate power based on heatsink and ambient temperature. I am testing the
beta here and it has been solid. I cc'd Sandra from Schneider and will pass
this on to Engineering.
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where
powerlines don't"