It looks to me the Radian is speced at max altitude of 6,561 feet. I
have asked Schneider about the XW series and they agree that there is not
anything they can find that spells this out. The 2 different Schneider
charge controllers are speced at 6,500 feet.

So for warranty required
situations that is what I can find. More later.
Dave Angelini Offgrid
Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/