David A. Wheeler scripsit:

> I like this idea. In a few places this patch changes return values
> to intentionally return (values)... which is also okay by me.

For the record, I've never been a fan of returning zero values when you
have nothing in particular to return.  R6RS and R7RS authorize returning
multiple values where the continuation ignores the values, but R5RS
does not, and indeed SCM, SigScheme, Shoe, and Owl Lisp do not permit
it: they throw errors to `(begin (values) 3)` and `(begin (values 1 2)
3)`, rather than returning 3 as other R5RS systems do.  In my own code,
I always return the value of `(if #f #f)`, which is typically a Scheme's
undefined-value value.

But I can live with it.

--
Her he asked if O'Hare Doctor tidings sent from far     John Cowan
coast and she with grameful sigh him answered that      http://ccil.org/~cowan