There is no region size limit in tundra, in fact i dont think there is even
a consept that would match "region". You can forget about opensim
names-for-things once you jump to Tundra :)

Also I was a little confused what you meant of saving simple items as new
scene when we were talking about scripting? In tundra Ali is making a scene
struct thing where its easy to manipulate the scene, store it or parts of it
and import those parts back. I did basically the same for Naali to Taiga
this sprint, you can read more
here<http://wiki.realxtend.org/index.php/Getting_Started_with_Naali#Changelog_and_History>.
Also some sweet drag&drop action coming for both servers in Naali and a new
web library for opensim build mode!

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer