Hi Robert,

> I can't resist ;-) as I learned French for 6 years in school and always wondered
> how much you can talk without saying to much ;-). IMO that's the cause that
> French is used in diplomacy.

It's probably a culture problem - I also always found my FRENCH cousins took long RUNS
when it was a matter of doing MANAGEMENT and
this involved a ton of PAPERS.

Seems I am worthy descendant of those ancesters ...

> I see. I'm trying to create this "application franca" that can be used for 80%
> if all problmes as is and you only have to add the specialized 20%.

If I well took my past lessons this involves a reverse ratio of work load : 20% for
the first 80% of realization and the rest for
what we add on the final cake!!! But this is OK...

> I have published my documentation I got so far. Quite
> a lot. It's a mix of english and german so be warned ;-)). Please have a look at
> the following link:
>
> http://www.robertmuench.de/rebol-framework.html
>
> Be sure to get contacted ;-))

I already read with interst the premises and the setion on the ASSOCIATIVE MODEL.
Later this week I will submit you some
comments/querstions to clarify some points.

Also began reading the FRAMEWORK part - Interesting the way you did to bring together
the concept with the STL because this is in
part what I tried to express when I talked about templating in my last email. But you
also go further with the idea of BO that I am
not really knowledgeable about - is it something similar to the concept of the
PATTERNS approach ?

More to come...

Regards,
Gerard