Hi, yes please. I got this part running in my framework. Works well, but
I didn't check how good it will scale. But optimization is an other
topic, which I will address after the basic blocks are all working
together and the concept stabilized.

> Also began reading the FRAMEWORK part - Interesting the way
> you did to bring together the concept with the STL because
> this is in part what I tried to express when I talked about
> templating in my last email.

I got this iterator pattern running as well. IMO on of the best ideas
about STL is to seperate the iteration, predicates and functionids. This
is a very flexbile, powerful and dense concept. The nice thing is, it
fits very well into Rebol.

> But you also go further with the
> idea of BO that I am not really knowledgeable about - is it
> something similar to the concept of the PATTERNS approach ?

Well it's not that magic. Mainly my idea is to use some central base
from which users can pick pre-defined BO structures. These structures
are not static but give a good first start. The biggest problem today is
that we can't formulate how different address objects for example should
be related. I'm going to address this with BO and a type concept. Robert