On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 20:25:14 +0300, Konstantin Knizhnik
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Certainly it should be possible to use any word as object field.
> As I understand from your mail, the problem takes place while
> processing of "to" field. I added "to" field to my guess example.
> It works without any problems. So the problem seems to be somewhere
> else. Can you send me sources of robby-test.r, so that I can try to
> reproduce the problem myself?

Hi, good to know this isn't the problem. You can download the code and
test data thru these two links:

rebol code: http://www.robertmuench.de/robby-test.r
test data : http://www.robertmuench.de/messages.zip

> Also I have fixed some bugs introduced when I have replaced methods of
> persistent class with global functions (I forgot to replace references
> to "self" in some functions). I have updated version 0.17 at my site.

Ok, thanks a lot, I'm going to use the new version. Robert