Hi Romano,

On Friday, February 27, 2004, 6:10:28 PM, you wrote:

RPT> I don't want an Apply.

RPT> I should like or a special /refinement or a function like 'do to prepend.

RPT>     do-alt find /reverse false

RPT>     find/alt /reverse false

You can't have that, the best we could get is:

   find/alt [/reverse false]

but, personally, I don't like it.

The best option seems to be like Ladislav suggests,

   apply :find [reverse: true series: [a b c] value: 'd]

Requires  a bit more work when you are just propagating arguments,
but it's better in other cases.

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/