Hi folks.

Just wondering, I noticed that in RedHat 6.2 bug fixes site there were
a few anaconda updates.  But why in .img form?
According to RH's documentation I need to make an update-disk and when
booting into an installtion I need to type

        boot: linux updates {text,expert,ks}

I'm guessing that this is the case because one cannot update what's
in CD already, so by providing a floppy with updated anaconda (somehow)
He is able to bypass anaconda in the CD and use the one on floppy
instead?  Am I guessing this correctly?

I'm burning a RH6.2 CD with the updates in it (especially I'm concerned
about installer updates).  I'm just wondering whether putting the
updated .img in the /images is sufficient.  (or is there updated anaconda
source?)

Thank you

Andrew Park

CDFlab Systems Administrator                       www.cdf.utoronto.ca |