On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 02:09:24PM -0400, Andrew Park wrote:
> I'm burning a RH6.2 CD with the updates in it (especially I'm concerned
> about installer updates).  I'm just wondering whether putting the
> updated .img in the /images is sufficient.  (or is there updated anaconda
> source?)
>
> Thank you

You have to extract the various files from the .img file (mount the
image over loopback) and place them in the proper place in
RedHat/instimage.  This will update the CD-ROM and NFS installs.
HTTP, FTP, and hard drive installs will not use those files.  Updating
the anaconda code for these install methods is a real pain.

Matt