> However, I cannot in good faith deny that Windows is more
> user-friendly right now.

>>How so?

1. Try hooking up a printer.
2. Ask the man on the street what a "refresh rate" is.
3. Ask the average user if his sound card is "approved" or not?

Truth is Linux is a great system once it is set up by someone who knows
how to do it and if you have the right equipment.  Can you imaging
needing to recompile Win2000 so that it will pick up my dual
celeron motherboard?  Get real.

Right now Linux is an elitist OS.  Don't get me wrong it is very very
good.

But it is not as easy as Windows.  Easy does not equate to better.

Frank