On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Harry Putnam wrote:

>Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:34:32 -0700
>From: Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: basename()?
>
>On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 08:10:31PM -0400, Alan Shutko wrote:
>>
>> info --output - --subnodes 2>/dev/null libc |less
>
>Amazing, I'd never seen that one before.  The whole of info run thru
>the less pager.  The ultimate `linear' document.  But I may throw a
>fit because it doesn't obey `page up' or `page down'  .... he he.

The resulting file is 2.5Mb raw, or 600k compressed.  Much better
now.  ;o)

Take care,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

       Try out Red Hat Linux today:  http://www.redhat.com
           ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/