> > > Gee. With NT, this would have been child's play!
> >
>         Yea, but with NT, it would'a screwed up after a day or two, and
> cost you thousands in unnecessery support calls, crashes, downtime, etc,
> etc...

How, then, do you account for the existence of all those NT
installations in which the system runs without crashing, functions
without support calls, and has virtually 100% uptime? Such
installations do exist, and not only in our plant.

Or, perhaps, you are such a Linux devotee that you cannot see anything
beyond your own prejudices?

Might it not be time for the Linux community to grow up and stop these
incessant, childish, and largely unrewarding anti-NT tantrums? Just a
thought...

--

        David Fisher
        Chief Engineer