In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David Fisher writes:

[snip]

>Good point, and one deserving of an honest answer.
>
>First, it's cheap, easy, and momentarily entertaining sport to goad
>the more rabid Linuxites (with well-deserved apologies to the rational
>and well-behaved ones who do not feel it necessary to defame NT at
>every opportunity) and then sit back and watch the fur fly.

Well, since you admit to being an a**hole, go goad the microsoft lists!

>Second, defense of Linux is not required, for Linux was NOT attacked.
>The barb was aimed directly at those who seem unable to resist placing
>NT in the same runlevel as the devil himself.

I was tied to a proprietary OS for years (not microsoft) and hated every
minute of it. IMHO, he who controls the OS controls your choices.

>Third, what makes it off-topic?

Your post didn't have any purpose except to goad the subscribers to this
list.

>Fourth, if this is indeed off-topic, then please address your
>criticism to those who make anti-NT hysteria part of every message
>they post.

You really ARE an a**hole.

>Let's face it; NT is not going away. Each time someone associated with
>Linux slings mud, it ends up on him, not on NT. Think about it...

Evidently you have so much money you can afford to pay and pay and ...

Go away, little boy!

| Bob Taylor             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
| Like the ad says, at 300 dpi you can tell she's wearing a     |
| swimsuit. At 600 dpi you can tell it's wet. At 1200 dpi you   |
| can tell it's painted on. I suppose at 2400 dpi you can tell  |
| if the paint is giving her a rash. (So says Joshua R. Poulson)|