On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, Paul Fontenot wrote:

->(+)I think we're getting closer to the reason of my problem: I just noticed
->(+)that /usr/sbin/crontab doesn't exist!?? Next thing I looked at is where
->
->Slow down Zoki, don't get SO excited 8) The file is: /usr/bin/crontab NOT

*** I'm not, it's my East-European blood... ;-)

->/usr/sbin/crontab. Sorry about the excited jab, i couldn't resist.

*** No excuses needed... I did the "rpm -qa | grep cron" thing you
proposed and it gives the expected, normal output: Everything is there the
way it should be.

The backup commands work, anything works for that matter, but not the
get_mail script to process mail. I'm sure the problem is so obvious it's
pulling me by the nose and I still can't see it!

Zoki.

Mailed with Linux and Pine.

%% Fin de message / End of message %%