>From hcheng Wed Jun  3 16:49:27 1998 remote from sawnlk
Subject: random crashes in RH 5.1
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:49:27 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: hcheng

Hi,

  I have just installed RH 5.1, and I have been using RH 4.2 for a while.
I have noticed that egcs and gcc both give internal compiler errors from
time to time, and emacs sometimes die with seg fault.  I know that this
looks like one of these hardware problems, but it seems unlikely because
these problems never appear with RH 4.2 (which was running until Sunday).
I wonder if it has anything to do with glibc.  Has anyone else noticed
these problems?

Howard

--
Howard Cheng                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Alberta                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Perhaps the greatest paradox of all is that there are paradoxes in
mathematics.                              - E. Kasner & J. Newman