1] Bug report: during installation, if you first choose the "Let the
   Installer Pick the Video Settings" option (screen size/depth),
   then hit Cancel when you're viewing the Suggestions box, you end
   up with no video settings at all -- or at least, none that work.
   I had to reinstall because of my waffling. :)

2] After much careful thought: excellent job on RedHat 5.1. The
   installation process shows an insane amount of improvement; it's
   as good and better than anything out there. The Window Managers
   are really coming along as well.

3] Installation feature request: the installer should offer to set up
   the disk partitions for you. I know there's been discussion of this
   before. The partitioning section is still much too hard for most
   non-tech users. Let us geeks roll our own, but RedHat should just
   try to take over all available disk space (like Windoze) for Avg.
   Joe Users.

 sabat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  .    " You have no right to despise
 http://sabat.area51.org   .      the present. " --Baudelaire