On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:28:53PM -0700, Bill Anderson wrote:

> Maybe, but I think it is just amatter of not planning on it. The
> "minimum" install is ~450MB. Surely that can be fit on one CD? :^) SuSE

As Matthew pointed, there are several kernels and several glibc shipped
with the distribution. Add the installation routine, documentation and
images and I seriously doubt you're gonna fit it all on 700 (650?) Mb.

If the "It fits on one CD" requirement is fundamental, I would
recommend checking out ArkLinux.
<URL:http://www.arklinux.com/>

> > You wouldn't happen to be an X-Files fan, would you? :-)
>
> Not too much.  A bit yes, but it got real old with all the evidence
> conveniently disappearing at the end of every damned episode. :(

ROTFL.

Emmanuel