On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:49:27 -0400
"Buck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My answer you quoted below are in response to a statement that WS is
> only $179 with support and ES is $349 with support.  I corrected him by
> saying that the prices with support are $299 for WS and $799 for ES.

Nobody is talking about Telephone support which is what the prices you
quoted include.

The legitimate concern that i see people voicing is that Fedora does
not have an appropriate Support/Updates cycle for business use.  While
Enterprise doesn't have this problem it's too expensive for some uses.

Enterprise has a 5+ year cycle and Fedora has a 3+ month cycle.
Maybe a product with a life cycle somewhere in the middle could be offered
at a reasonable price.

Sean.