I don't really see the problem with Fedora.  If you ask me that means
more support.  Check out www.netbeans.org.  Open Source, and not
supported, but the mailing lists and the developers actually support it,
and make sure that things work well.  Bugs are fixed quickly, and if you
use a "release" then you don't have to worry about bleeding edge or
instability.  If you ever have a problem, then role back and send in a
bug report.  Notice they're going to be using Bugzilla, and that's easy
to use.  With Fedora I believe we as the users can take a more active
role and make the system more user friendly, stable, and more attractive
over all.  I think this will allow us to address more issues.

I personally would like to start a project for a centralized desktop
menu and shortcut install (work like windows menu for any desktop).  A
standardized linux menu and icon repository so that all software can add
a new menu to any desktop manager (the manager looks for the menus and
items actually).  Give a few api's for it, and make some additions to
RPM to be able to use it as well.  There also needs to be a user section
and a global section.

I see many advantages to Fedora.  Think about it.  Do you think RH
writes the programs in the distro?  No, open source programmers do.  Do
you use them?  I don't assume you would be here if you didn't.  I think
we need to be looking at this as a good thing.  We'll move faster than
the Enterprise Editions.  It can be a good thing.  We'll just have to
see how it is managed.  If it isn't managed well, we'll complain and try
our best to get it managed correctly.  It will all be good.

Wade....thumbs up.