I am running vesion bind-8.2.2_P5-9.  Named is in the /etc/rc.d/init.d/
directory.  But I am not sure how it is being run?  What I am trying to do
is use this virgin server as a back DNS server.  So I am pointing my
primary at this server and I have put the information in the
/etc/named.boot.  Do both versions of Bind need to be the same on both the
primary and the secondary server?

Scott Skrogstad
Computer Integration Inc,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]