have you tried pressing I (i) just after the kernel boots up, this will enter
interactive startup and allow you to stop wine from starting (if that makes
sense?).  Then disable wine from services until you diagnose your problem.

you can press I any time after you see the welcome to RedHat line.

HTH

Mike

RE: RH 7.2 fails to re-start after installation.