Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I waited for 30 mins without a hope to start Linux

I re-installed RH7.2 choosing  LILO bootloader instead of Drub.  After
installation completed PC re-started and halted on

LIL-

I used the boot disk to start RH 7.2.  This time it went straight through
without problem with KDE started (default).

My questions are ;

1) How to correct LIL- to boot Linux
2) What are the advantage and disadvantage between LILO and Drub

Thanks in advance.

B.R.
Stephen