It's 21 Jun 98  15:10:42,
We'll return to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and All's
discussion of worng domain name in email header

 > I suspect my original solution (with the masquerading and
 > /etc/sendmail.cw) is one suitable for your situation.

 rw> I suspect so ,too.

 rw> But, if this little hole-in-the-shelf ISP of mine turns into something
 rw> bigger and better?  Will I have to masquarade *every* user account.
 rw> Can I not set up sendmail to service a domain and not just a host?

Sendmail masquerads its hostname/domain, so all users, present and
future will have the correct address.  No need to worry there. :-)

Actually, you can define users _not_ to be masqueraded (root,
Postmaster, MAILER-DAEMON sometimes are set as not masqueraded).
Everyone else will have the masqueraded domain as part of their email
address.

.. If You Do Drink And Drive You Might As Well Smoke Too.