It's 22 Jun 98  22:47:11,
We'll return to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and All's
discussion of worng domain name in email header

 > Actually, you can define users _not_ to be masqueraded (root,
 > Postmaster, MAILER-DAEMON sometimes are set as not masqueraded).
 > Everyone else will have the masqueraded domain as part of their email
 > address.

 rw> Are these individual setting at the sendmail config level?

Have a look at your sendmail.cf.  If it's the standard Red Hat one, it
should be well commented.  You should see the place where it says
"masquerade as" and the place to put names not to masquerade the domain.

Also, as a reference, if you want to get heavily involved with sendmail,
you can't go past the O'Reilly "Sendmail" book.  Costs a bit, but worth
it (I was lucky, work paid, as we have a few Linux boxes there :) ).

.. Tag line: what we wade through a whole message for.