[ Please don't post to the list three times. It wastes bandwidth and is
annoying. ]

What is the contents of /etc/HOSTNAME ?

If it is office.ohiocounty.net, then that would be a networking thing, is
that what the FDQN of your IP address is?  Is there a machine
ohiocounty.net?  IF there is, that is the machine you should be running
your mail through, else things will get very messy, quickly.

If not perhaps you have a screwy line in your /etc/sendmail.cf ?

Try the Sendmail-HOWTO, www.sendmail.org, or the O'Riely Sendmail book
(It's the one with the bat, therefore known as the Bat book)

I suggest getting the Bat Book, it is a must have for doing all
things sendmail.

nathan hruby
nathan hruby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]