I'm just curious if anyone in the ivory tower believes that an inmate's dietary demands, based on religion, can ever be denied under RLUIPA?  (And set aside the games-playing CONS and their steak and sherry-- I am talking about sincere religious believers making a variety of dietary demands.)   So far, it doesn't sound like it.

Marci