1)  That a narrow content-neutral restriction is constitutional
doesn't mean that a narrower content-based restriction is
constitutional.  Compare Carey v. Brown with Frisby v. Schultz, or Saia
v. New York with Kovacs v. Cooper.  Or consider a volume limit but only
for concerts that express certain views or use certain words;
unconstitutional, though a broader content-neutral volume limit would be
fine, cf. Ward v. Rock Against Racism.

        2)  Frisby suggests that one might be able to ban all
demonstrations right in front of funerals; but Madsen's striking down a
ban on residential picketing within 300 feet of a doctor's house (where
Frisby upheld a ban on picketing in front of the doctor's house)
suggests that even a narrow content-neutral restriction on picketing in
front of funerals would have to allow picketing some dozens or hundreds
of feet away.

        3)  But in any event, the IIED tort isn't limited to funeral
demonstrations -- even if a narrowly focused funeral demonstration ban
is constitutional, it doesn't follow that the broad and vague IIED tort
is constitutional.