The Sherbert/Yoder test was never treated by the
Supreme Court as a test available across the
board.   So NARAL's concerns and CHILD 's
Issues would not have been controlled by it

The concern is not over enforcement but rather enforcement
Giving religious groups more power to endanger children is
not a good idea.

Marci