Chris,

While you would be willing to grant a child safety exception to appease Marci, I
presume that in your view (and correct me if I'm wrong) that "burden" type RFRAs
(like the North Dakota proposal) would permit the following examples of
discrimination?
1. A pharmacist refusing to dispense Plan B.
2. A Muslim taxi cab driver refusing to transport a person with a bottle of wine
in a grocery bag.
3. A professional photographer refusing to photograph an LGBT civil ceremony.
4. A landlord refusing to rent to an atheist.
If yes, are these acts of discrimination less a "compelling governmental
interest" than anti-discrimination provisions of the Civil Rights Act?

Bob Ritter