Steve's point, I believe, was simply that there is no constitutional right to
hold a particular job or conduct a particular business, or business at all.
That has been settled for decades, has it not?  Religious believers sometimes
have to make life choices that are narrower than others might choose,
because of their faith.  Is the point here that there is a constitutional right
to avoid making such choices?

Marci

Marci A. Hamilton
Paul R. Verkuil Chair in Public Law