From: maryame_georgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 24 May 2007 11.13am
Subject: [RemEnKimi] Coptic word

Hello,

I wanted to ask if the word "YALLA" used in the Egyptian dialect( it

means let's go) has any coptic backgrounds. If it does, what does it

really mean and is it used correctly until now?

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.