On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 15:05:31 +0200
Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:

> DAVx would need to connect to radicale-remind and radicale-remind
> needs access to the remind, taskwarrior and abook files. Either you
> edit those files (and run the programs) on the same system as
> radicale-remind is running (i.e. both on the server or the desktop)
> or you sync them from your desktop to your server (syncthing or
> unison).

Now it is (clear). I believe that I'd prefer running Radicale on my server 
using https://tld// and then sync files with my desktop, so so mobile will have 
an easy task to access the server directly, while I can still easily edit files 
on my desktop where they anyway belong. :-)

> Yes, radicale-remind exports them to CalDAV and DAVx syncs them to
> OpenTasks.

Great!

> Same here, radicale-remind exports them to CardDAV, DAVx syncs them
> to the ContactProvider in Android and I can view and edit them in the
> Android Contacts app.

If I'd need to e.g. have *.vcard file available locally - e.g. for Claws-mail, 
I could get it from the server as well, right?

-- 
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect
one from the most dangerous type of fear.

Attachment: pgpvTqEAdSwHv.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to