* Saša Janiška via Remind-fans <[email protected]> [2022-07-04 20:30]:
Now it is (clear). I believe that I'd prefer running Radicale on my server
using https://tld// and then sync files with my desktop, so so mobile will have
an easy task to access the server directly, while I can still easily edit files
on my desktop where they anyway belong. :-)

Great, feel free to ask if you run into problems when setting everything up. The documentation of radicale-remind is probably still a little sparse but it get's better with every user ;).

Same here, radicale-remind exports them to CardDAV, DAVx syncs them
to the ContactProvider in Android and I can view and edit them in the
Android Contacts app.

If I'd need to e.g. have *.vcard file available locally - e.g. for Claws-mail,
I could get it from the server as well, right?

Seems like Claws-mail does not support CardDAV, so you could either use a DAV client to download the .vcf files from the server or use abook2vcf (part of python-abook) to generate them locally.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to