FS-GE MastrII 110 watt cont. duty VHF Base/Repeater in 4 foot cabinet with
GE 30 amp power supply crystalled up on 146.04/.64, no duplexer or
controller. e-mail for pricing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: "ac0y5" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: [Re: [[Repeater-Builder] Spectrum Communication SCR1000 VHF
Manual]]

: Thanks for the input Tony.
: The primary reason that I'm going to try the Spectrum is It's what I
: can afford now and It's something I havn't ran into before. If this
: one gives as much trouble as indicated by thoes of you who have
: owned them then I'll do something different. But for now it sounds
: like a challange and it's real cheep -$0.00-. I unexpectedly came
: into two 2 meter pairs at the same time. Here in Central Florida
: getting a pair is like finding hens teeth so the first pair got the
: MASTRII and the second pair will get the Spectrum until I get tired
: of tweeking it or until I get a replacment, another MASTRII. I can
: only afford a little at a time.
: 73 Tony and Thanks
: AC0Y