BUT,the weekly test wont light any LED's if thats where you are taking your signal from. Just find the high side of the led and send it to a buffer of some kind and then on to the controller input. If you want both to trigger one line,"OR" them together.
I was going to upgrade my wx rx,but the receiver in my SAME radio wont hear when the repeater is up. They must be making them real cheap cause they are wide and deaf!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Weather Radios

Check out the file section of this List, And look in doc's folder for a wiring diagram for a weather radio to a controller.

Mathew Quaife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All I need is to get an output form a Midland Weather radio that can go into
my repeater to set off an alert for the local area.... So Maybe if I leave
it on Wednesday it will take off and be on when I get home.....HiHi...

Mathew