I've again looked at the TS-64 schematic. I can find no way to selectively
use (or not use) the low pass filter that is integral on the board -- as you
call it the "input filter." As such, I must conclude that Charles Miller
must have incorrectly connected his TS-64, then realized the wiring error,
corrected it and it worked like it should have all along.

Chuck
WB2EDV

> "Charles Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I had the same problem with my TS-64 in my VHF Micor repeater. I had to
use
> > the input filter on the TS-64 and it started to work as good or better
than
> > the /\/\ decoder did. The discriminator audio has a lot of low frequency
> > noise that was causing the decoder to delay the decode about 400mS.
After