Interesting  I would have thought that also... However  one of the existing cables
 is stamped WACOM  and its RG-213
 This is why I am confused about the type cable..
 BTW  the WP-641  is a 4 cavity 8"  Can Duplexer...
Neal

Eric Lemmon wrote:
regarding jumper cables, they should always be double-shielded; RG-214,
RG-142, or RG-400 are good choices.  Do not use RG-58, RG-8, or RG-213
because those are single-shield cables.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Neal Newman wrote:

 BTW the cans are WP-641's

Neal Newman wrote:  Hey Guys.. I am having a problem with my  Wacom Cans...   I am just curious what should the length be for the 4 jumpers.. the 2 between the cans and the 2 that meet at the output Tee..... the repeater is on 145.230 and what type cable should be used ( I think it's RG-213?) I noticed that one cable is teflon... and 2 seem longer than the other 2.. I tookmMeasurements.... the jumpers between the cans  measure 8.5" and 8.75" the 2 jumpers between the cans and the output tee measure 11.77" and 13.5 "(teflon) I know this is not correct... Serves me right for loaning out the cans to friends club for a few years. For some reason I always thought all 4 cables should be about 13" but I may be wrong... Does anyone know the correct length?  BTW I measured tip to tip of the pl-259's