Thank You James......
 Neal

James wrote:
I have placed a call to find that out,  mine are no wheres near me. If I get the information back, I will post it here. 13" sounds correct. My duplexer has PL connectors on it.

Here is what you could do now.  Your cables should be electrically 1/4 wave length (or ODD multiples of). I would suggest that you take some RG 214 and do a little math.  1/4 wave at your operating frequency multiplied by the velocity factor of the cable to come up with the actual length. Cut your cable to this length and put connectors on it STRICTLY following directions and NOT cutting excess to do the connector. (I have no clue what that is on 214) (low and high can cut the same since cables will work to about 10% error).

NOTE - Depending on where your cans were before, you may have to mess with the reject stubs on the side.

QUESTION ANSWERED.

again, if I get the information back I will post it.

James

Neal Newman wrote:
Thanks Kevin
 I thought it was RG-214  However it is stamped RG-213
 Now Everyone has skipped a rock on the lake and avoided the answer to the question.
all 4 cables are different lengths.. I would have thought they would Be close to the same length..
James says He has a set of WP641's but also did not answer the question..
 what are the Lengths Of those cables???????
I thought  they should have been around 13" each...
ANYONE have a  WP641  wher they can Measure the cables lengths tip to tip????
AAARRRRRRHHHHHHHh.....  LOL
 Neal

Kevin Custer wrote:
Neal Newman wrote:
Interesting  I would have thought that also... However  one of the existing cables
 is stamped WACOM  and its RG-213
 This is why I am confused about the type cable..

Wacom referred to 'their' RG-213, as "Modified RG-213", which was actually RG-214, and was truly double shielded.

Kevin