Mr. Schmidt,

Isn't it strange how irrate these people get when
attention is being brought to their short commings?? I
too have had this same experience with the
cooridinating association in my area and the response
to my complaints was identical to the response to
yours, seems kind of strange it was almost word for
word, kindof as it was a standard form letter of
reply. Anyway, don't even bother trying to work with
them, they are always rite and you will always be
wrong, especially now that we are labeled as trouble
makers in their community now.

=== message truncated ===

The fish are biting.