If it works into a dummy load without desense you either have a
feedline/antenna problem or external noise and most likely not the
duplexer - be sure and use an isolated TEE and sig gen with a dummy load
to test.  Steve NU5D

Ham Radio Spoken Here !!!  NU5D EM11
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/NU5D
Nickel Under 5 Dollars