-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n9wys
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 9:39 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: UHF MICOR Unified Chassis

Thanks Joe!

Like I wrote earlier, it appears I'm going to have problems finding the
Community Repeater supplement... If you can help me with that, I'd be much
obliged!

I actually have several 4-User Control cards and more tone reeds, so I could
potentially have up to maybe 10 or 12 PL codes available. Not sure if I'm
going to do that or not at this point (the main question would be why) but I
need to use at least one of the 4-User cards, as that is all I have for PL
decode/encode... (I see that I can disable the various tones via switches
on the front of the card, but as it sits right now, I can only disable ONE
of the tones - the others decode and the repeater keys whether the switch is
"on" or "off".

I'll check for the other mods you speak of.

Mark - N9WYS