-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n9wys
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] UHF MICOR Unified Chassis

Thanks, Eric.

I'm not sure whether I need the Community Repeater supplement to configure
it to work with the 4-User Control card... In any event, I just found one
at everyone's favorite auction site, so I picked it up. If I don't need it,
I can add it to my library for future reference.

I believe I have the other two manuals at home, but I'll double check the
numbers when I get home this afternoon.

Mark - N9WYS