Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Com/Rad Inc
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:00 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] UHF MICOR Unified Chassis

Hi Mark

I have built a few of these from "subs" not necessarilloy from the same
station -

Not always a good idea.

Sounds l ike you have everyting in the right place(s) --

With equipment this old you're up against

(1) Possible "modifciation" from previous interventions

(2) aging of edge connection and integrity.

(3) ??

We have worked out issues with Mocor stations in recent times and I found
that following the system diagram

and the related card diags you can scope out the repeat audio at different
poiints and shoul hav eminimal time wasted in locating where the

problem is - from there you can swap cards ( if you have spares ) or do
diags on the card.  Check the condition of the back plane pins etc and
jiggle the sta control module around

along with the others. etc you may find an intermittent.