I think the title said 'Instruction Manual-Supplemental'

in smaller print 'For use with Manual 68-xxxxxx'

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: n9wys
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:22 AM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] UHF MICOR Unified Chassis

  Thanks Gary.

  I did a search at Motorola parts for a manual starting with "68-81" and got
over 2600 responses.  Of course, the suffix of "E25" was not included in any of
the responses.  The majority of the available manuals were for newer series
Astro products.

  All of the responses I checked were for manuals with the number 68-81000XXX,
where XXX is equal to the suffix.  The closest I could find to what you
referenced were suffixes B16, B50, B55, and B80.  The only thing in the item
description for any of these manuals was the word(s) "Manual", "Man" or "Manual
Instruction".  Wonderful...

  And to top it all off, they are all listed as follows: "* Item has been
cancelled."   :-(

  Mark - N9WYS

  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Gary Glaenzer

  Mark;

  You need the supplemental manual that covers the community
repeater......68-81XXXE25 is the number if memory serves

  The backplane for a CR was unique, as I recall, and trying to work on wone
without the book is an experience in frustration

  As for your missing TX PL, you are missing a jumper; there was an option to
cross-code PL's and a jumper had to be cut for that as I remeber it

  Gary