From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rahwayflynn
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:35 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Site Insurance Vendors

Hi Folks,
I am looking for an insurance carrier for a small repeater project I
have underway.

Here's the deal:  Before I meet with the potential site owner, I wanted
to make sure I could obtain a liability policy.  Projected hardware
buildout is fully R56.

Can anyone refer me to a vendor that can provide a typical 1M/3M policy
to an individual or LLC?

Martin