I took the time to view their short video.
http://www.power-save.com/1200.html

They show the "Amperage" to the load (a motor) is changed with and
without the Power Saver.  Notice I said Amperage not KiloWatt Hours.
KWH's are not referenced in the video, and is what you actually pay for
for most residences.

I wasn't sure exactly what the meter they were using was reading, so I
downloaded the manual and read through it to see what was being displayed:
http://www.tequipment.net/pdf/LEM/2050_man.pdf
Page 14 tells the story here...

If you look closely, the hand-held meter is simultaneously reading kW
(the upper most reading).  In the first demonstration, the kWh reading
does not change with the unit on or off.  In the latter two
demonstrations, the kW reading GOES UP.  I'm uncertain why the kWh
reading (the reading closest to the bottom) doesn't show the change,
maybe the meter takes a while to recalculate ....   Smoke - Mirrors...

So,   you pay $300 (plus installation) to benefit the power company;
which you get nothing in return, other than it possibly costing YOU more
money on your electric bill.

Kevin Custer
List Owner