Ian,

 What you would like to do is not difficult just may be expensive if
you do not have the filters you would need.

 You described your situation as you want to receive on 479.350 and
you have a link transmitter on 481.825 on the same or nearby antenna.

 As the 481.825 is a link transmitter you may have better luck putting
a Notch filter on the output of the 481.825 that would notch the
479.350 signal away from 481.825.

 You could stand to loose a few DB on the transmit unless you have a
broad notch filter which would mean you may need more than one to
tighten your notch in favor of 479.350 and allow more pass of the
481.825. This may mean more insertion loss for the 481 transmit so as
long as you can stand to loose the signal then that should adjust the
interfering frequency better.

 As a note you can use Pass as long as there is enough of it and these
get expensive.

 Jason

diplexer----receiver